top of page

Group

Public·4 members

Computer Oriented Numerical Methods By Rs Salaria Pdf 140

Computer Oriented Numerical Methods by R.S. Salaria: A Review

Computer Oriented Numerical Methods is a book by R.S. Salaria, a professor and author of several books on computer science and mathematics. The book provides a comprehensive coverage of the subject, with an emphasis on the conceptual understanding of numerical methods, formulae derivation, algorithm development, and programming exercises. The book is suitable for students who have only basic level knowledge of mathematics and want to learn how to use computers for solving a variety of problems.

DOWNLOAD: https://tinurli.com/2w4sAu

The book covers topics such as solving non-linear algebraic equations, sets of linear equations, curve-fitting, integration, differentiation, and ordinary differential equations. The book also discusses the IEEE standard for representing floating point numbers, truncation and rounding errors in numerical calculations, and the use of open source libraries for numerical computation. The book uses geometrical illustrations to explain how numerical algorithms are evolved, and presents algorithms using a simple English based structured language. The book also provides a large number of programming exercises, multiple choice questions, and review exercises to test the programming skills acquired by the readers.

The book is available in both print and ebook formats. The print version has 484 pages and costs $140. The ebook version can be purchased from Google Play Books for $4.82. The ebook version has some advantages over the print version, such as being more portable, searchable, and interactive. However, some readers may prefer the print version for its physical feel, durability, and ease of annotation.

Computer Oriented Numerical Methods is a well-written and well-organized book that can help students learn the fundamentals of numerical methods and their applications using computers. The book is clear, concise, and lucid, with plenty of examples and exercises to reinforce the concepts. The book is also updated with the latest developments and standards in the field of numerical computation. The book is highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn computer oriented numerical methods in a simple and effective way.

: [Computer Oriented Numerical Methods - R.S. Salaria - Google Books] Advantages and Disadvantages of Computer Oriented Numerical Methods

Computer oriented numerical methods have many advantages over traditional analytical methods for solving mathematical problems. Some of the advantages are:

• They can handle problems that are too complex, non-linear, or have no closed-form solutions using analytical methods.

• They can provide approximate solutions with a desired degree of accuracy and precision.

• They can save time and effort by automating the calculations and reducing human errors.

• They can utilize the power and speed of modern computers and software tools to perform large-scale computations and simulations.

• They can facilitate the visualization and interpretation of numerical results using graphs, charts, and animations.

However, computer oriented numerical methods also have some disadvantages and limitations that need to be considered. Some of the disadvantages are:

• They may introduce errors due to finite precision, truncation, rounding, or approximation of numbers and functions.

• They may require a lot of computational resources such as memory, storage, or processing power.

• They may depend on the choice of algorithms, parameters, or initial conditions that may affect the convergence, stability, or efficiency of the methods.

• They may not guarantee the existence, uniqueness, or correctness of the solutions.

• They may not provide insight into the underlying mathematical theory or properties of the problems.

Therefore, computer oriented numerical methods should be used with caution and care, and their results should be verified and validated using analytical methods or other sources whenever possible.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Computer Oriented Numerical Methods by R.S. Salaria is a valuable book for anyone who wants to learn how to use computers for solving mathematical problems. The book covers a wide range of topics in numerical methods, with an emphasis on the conceptual understanding and practical implementation of the methods. The book is clear, concise, and lucid, with plenty of examples and exercises to reinforce the concepts. The book is also updated with the latest developments and standards in the field of numerical computation. The book is highly recommended for students, teachers, researchers, and professionals who are interested in computer oriented numerical methods. I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "computer oriented numerical methods by rs salaria pdf 140". If you want me to write more, please give me a different keyword or topic. Thank you. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "computer oriented numerical methods by rs salaria pdf 140". If you want me to write more, please give me a different keyword or topic. Thank you. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "computer oriented numerical methods by rs salaria pdf 140". If you want me to write more, please give me a different keyword or topic. Thank you. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page